- Immediate intervention and assistance to children in crisis.
- Intervention and assistance in cases of children in danger.
- Registering formal anonymous and named complaints with respect to abuse/ neglect/ commercial exploitation/ victims of trafficking.
- Support services to parents, liaison between media, public and police, information on missing children and found children.
- Support service to child victim.
- Organize informative sessions on child abuse, neglect and prevention strategies.
- Assisting child victims of abuse/ neglect through Child Welfare Committees.
- To promote child rights
- To raise awareness on child exploitation and prevention
- To provide direct intervention in all cases of child exploitation and neglect
- To document and disseminate information on child protection issues
- To encourage civil society to be our partner in striving towards total abolition of child exploitation/abuse.